- Adopted: 08-16-15
- Gender: Female
- Age: 2-3 yrs
- Size: 31 lbs
- Color: Orange
- Cats: Unknown
- Dogs: Yes
- Traits: Sweet, loving, loyal...and camera-shy!
Hi, my name is Laura and I am auditioning to be your next family member! I am approximately 3 years old, spayed and up-to-date on all vaccinations. In the spirit of not bragging on myself, I will tell you what I've heard my foster mom say about me.
- I am mostly white with brown rings around my eyes and spots on my ears. My foster mom says I have that gorgeous "smokey eye" look about me.
- I am very petite at 31 pounds and a little thin. Foster mom says I could stand to get a few groceries on board. That's fine by me because I love to eat!
- I am housetrained and crate-trained. The shelter said that my owner had to give me up, but no one understands why.
- I like to chew on NylaBones while I chill out watching TV.
- I know how to sit and I come when called.
- I am not all that interested in birds. My interests run towards being with my family. (Don't tell my other birddog friends!)
- I did have a scare when I first arrived in foster care. Somehow, I came down with parvovirus. Lucky for me, my foster home got me to the vet quickly. Everyone at ACES, and especially my foster mom, was very worried about me, but I was a very good patient and made a full recovery. I am now very healthy and full of energy; I feel like a new dog!
- My foster mom says I fit right in with the other dogs here. I do enjoy the canine company, but...
- I have a new best friend in my foster home – Clark the CAT. We are best buds!
- I don’t really like that camera thing hanging around my foster mom’s neck so I tend to turn away from it. She keeps telling me that folks are going to want to see my picture. I really don't understand the fuss.
I really want a forever family and hope you will consider me. I will be a loving and loyal companion.
Your New Best Friend,
Debra O'Day hopes that sweet Laura will soon be chilling out and watching TV with her forever famly!
Laura sends a big "Thank You" to Lee Miller for his best wishes for her to find a loving forever home very soon!